ZOO LOGIC ? The obligation to be creative to save the atmosphere of our children
ZOO LOGIC ?
Hey friends we will go to another visit to the Zoo but with new perpective: an animal perspective:
…In the monkeys’ cage, monkeys are playing in the jump ropes and branches of trees and begin to observe a group of human adults and children who are “behind bars” draws attention to them.
…children are playing with our friends The Lungs:”Lunggy Right”, “Lunggy Left” and a Heart named:” Hearty”!
“Lunggy Left” says: Hello, how are you?
Hearty says: I am fine.
Lunggy Right is enchanted seeing one banana’s piece and also answer he’s also fine.
One of monkeys, the youngest one, call the Lunggy Right’s attention about an unusual situation …- “Right” !
-“What is that? “
Right asks: “What?”
The baby monkey asked again:
“Right”, the adult human is on fire!
-Help him! Help him! Says the little monkey so afraid and worrying about that strange and unsual situation!
As everybody knows, where there is smoke, there is fire!
Baby Monkey, Hearty, Right and Left shouted:
” -Call the Fire Department! Call the elephants and seals! “
“-Help! Heeeellllpp! “
Right and Left looked at where the “Baby monkey was pointing with all his ten fingers and one tail…
And in fact, it seemed that was a really true situation: an human adult was just putting smoke out of your mouth!
Oh no, says another monkey, the adult is also putting smoke into the mouth!!!
- “For the Veterinary’s sake!” said all the monkeys,together!
That situation also drew the attention of other zoo’s animals!
-You know about the perception sense of the animals…They simple know since they were little children what represent a danger, a hazard situation!
And what will they do when see a danger situation? They keep out the danger! The fire and smoke represent one of greatest dangers to the life!
Right, Left and Heartty understood what are happening.
And explains that it was a smoking situation…
Smoking constitutes a terrible menace to the life!
All animals moving their heads up and down showing absolutely concordance with them.
Lunggy Right calls a doctor named “Hakin” to explain that situation…
The Doctor “Hakin” was a medicine doctor.
And Doctor “Hakin” says: Childrrrennn!
“-In fact, both smoke and fire represent a hazard to our lives and also to our health!
Dr. Hakin:”-And,Childrrennn!”We MUST keep out of them!”
Dr Hakin continues:”-People could not smoking! The smoking air contains a substance called Nico, Nico, Nico, AtchIN!(The doctor sneezing!). Sorry, Childrrrennn! As I am saying, the smoking air contains NICOTINE!
The Little Elephant says: Oh no! Then, if an adult be smoking close to me could I become sick?
The Doctor “Hakin” says:- Unfortunately “yes”, Childrrrennn!
Little Elephant: -Oh, For veterinary’s sake! My little nose gonna be sick… SICK!
-I am feeling my nose will snooze because of that Nico, Nico, NICO ATCHIN !
Some Children says: – “Hey Right and Left & Hearty! We need start an Educational campaing against the tobacco smoking because it is a hazard thing to our Life, to our HEALTH and to the our atmosphere and the environment !
-We, the kids need as the animals take care of our Health and our Enviroment! Responsible Care!
Let’s create a Free Tobacco Zone in the Zoo! Here, nobody likes smoke or fire ! This will protect the children and adults’ Health, and our friends Right, Left, Hearty !
The Little Monkey baby says: To this act let’s take a Great Yuupy Hurray!
-From that day on, the children and the animals stay away from secondhand smoking in a free smoking zoo. Then, the Zoo was named by everybody as the Zoo LOGIC !
Since December 2008 I have created a site called “PULMAO SA which in English means LUNG-SA : “Your atmosphere, Your Life!”
Disposable at: http://www.pulmaosa.com.br
The site’s slogan sums up my role in trying to protect the “real atmosphere of the people, or, in other words, the air that is inside of us make up our real atmosphere.
The SA of the name has the objective to draw attention to the goal of our mission of providing information to the sector 3 S:
State (Government), SA (companies) and schools (children and youth). Thus could be able to build a network of protection around the smoker that permit quit smoking and even do not start this dependence on cigarettes or tobacco products.
As children are my main focus, I created some characters with universal values to talk and tell stories about the dangers of tabacco.
I would like you to Invite everyone to know some of them in the little story above.
With All respect,
Dr. Marcos Nascimento,Md.
Chief Editor of http://www.pulmaosa.com.br
Respiratory Care Professor at college of Medicine of PUCPR
- ASMA / ASTHMA (13)
- AULAS/ CONFERENCES (1)
- Câncer de Pulmão / Lung Cancer (14)
- CONSENSOS -Artigos/ GUIDELINES- Articles (9)
- Crianças/ Children (45)
- DPOC / COPD (60)
- DR./MD. (71)
- EVENTOS/ CONGRESS (12)
- H1N1 (40)
- Pare de Fumar / Quit (111)
- Principal (383)
- Pulmonology Pearls (2)
- Tuberculose/ Tuberculosis (3)
- Rock dos Ácaros - Mites' Rock
- Quanto tempo após parar de fumar terei benefícios? -How long after quit smoking will I have benefits?
- Quando Devo Realizar um RX de tórax após uma Pneumonia?
- Como manter os meus pulmões saudáveis Para evitar doenças como H1N1, asma e DPOC?
- Alterações Moleculares e Genéticas no Câncer de Pulmão - Genetic and Molecular Changes in Lung Cancer
- Fumar & Câncer de Pulmão: Associação Automática!-Smoking & Lung Cancer: Automatic and Deadly Association
- FDA aprova nova droga para DPOC: ROFLUMILAST
- Tabagismo pode agravar a sua acne?
- DPOC & RADIOGRAFIAS DE TÓRAX: IMAGEM NÃO É TUDO - COPD & Chest radiography: IMAGE IS NOT EVERYTHING
- Termoplastia Bronquica na Asma Grave e Refratária
- Rock dos Ácaros – Mites’ Rock
- A Importância da Nutrição na Cessação do tabagismo em Mulheres
- The importance of nutrition in smoking cessation in women
- Um sopro de esperança para a tuberculose
- A hope toward tuberculosis treatment
- Women who smoke like men die like men who smoke
- Pare de fumar e diminua as viagens à Lua
- Quit smoking and reduce the trips to the Moon
- Panorama do parar de Fumar nos USA: “Yes we can!
- USA and quit smoking: “yes we can!”
- CDC Recomenda Esquema de Vacinas para Adultos
- CDC recommends the adult Immunization Schedule for 2013
- Os Riscos e benefícios do Indacaterol – Uma Revisão do FDA
- The Risks and Benefits of Indacaterol
- Video On Planet Earth: Preserve the Pulmonary Atmosphere!
- Looking for a new CME platform where you can link #research #trial results, guidelines & Clinical practice? Welcome epgonline.org… - 20 hours ago
- New guidelines on #bronchiolitis in young #children issued by the American Academy of #Pediatrics: owl.li/Dsskn - 1 day ago
- The Role of Bacteria in the Pathogenesis and Progression of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (ATS Journals) lnkd.in/dr2zkem - 4 days ago
- The Role of #Bacteria in the pathogenesis & progression of Idiopathic #Pulmonary #Fibrosis: owl.li/DeXcw #ATS #IPF - 4 days ago
- Artigo de revisão: Eficácia dos #inaladores para adultos com #DPOC & #Asma ow.ly/D1hBM - 4 days ago
- Review article: Effectiveness of #Inhaler #Devices In Adult #Asthma & #COPD ow.ly/D1hBM #RememberAlways it's time 4 #quitsmoking - 4 days ago
- #Fact: 6% of #COPD or #asthma patients buy #cigarettes when picking up prescriptions: owl.li/Dh8Y1 #quitsmoking - 5 days ago
- Testing ALL #lungcancer #adenocarcinoma patients (all stages) is now recommended in #asco guidelines. ascopost.com/ViewNews.aspx?… #ALK #EGFR - 6 days ago
- Blood #biomarker may detect #lungcancer, study presented at #CHEST2014: bit.ly/1sLxMqV #cancer - 6 days ago
- It's never too late to follow your true #passion & build new #skills. #Infographic features 15 "late bloomers": ow.ly/DaU2W - 1 week ago
- Ocorreu um erro. É provável que o feed esteja indisponível. Tente mais tarde.
… do canal de notícias
- outubro 2013 (1)
- março 2013 (4)
- fevereiro 2013 (7)
- novembro 2012 (2)
- julho 2012 (2)
- junho 2012 (10)
- maio 2012 (10)
- abril 2012 (13)
- março 2012 (5)
- fevereiro 2012 (4)
- janeiro 2012 (1)
- dezembro 2011 (2)
- novembro 2011 (11)
- outubro 2011 (15)
- setembro 2011 (21)
- agosto 2011 (6)
- julho 2011 (7)
- junho 2011 (5)
- maio 2011 (6)
- abril 2011 (2)
- março 2011 (7)
- fevereiro 2011 (3)
- janeiro 2011 (6)
- outubro 2010 (8)
- setembro 2010 (5)
- agosto 2010 (4)
- julho 2010 (4)
- junho 2010 (8)
- maio 2010 (9)
- abril 2010 (12)
- março 2010 (9)
- fevereiro 2010 (9)
- janeiro 2010 (3)
- dezembro 2009 (9)
- novembro 2009 (9)
- outubro 2009 (23)
- setembro 2009 (29)
- agosto 2009 (37)
- julho 2009 (52)
- junho 2009 (25)
- WHO welcomes Swissmedic approval of Ebola vaccine trial at Lausanne University Hospital 28 de outubro de 2014
- WHO convenes industry leaders and key partners to discuss trials and production of Ebola vaccine 24 de outubro de 2014
- Mali confirms its first case of Ebola 24 de outubro de 2014
- Statement on the 3rd meeting of the IHR Emergency Committee regarding the 2014 Ebola outbreak in West Africa 23 de outubro de 2014
- Summary report of a WHO High-level meeting on ebola vaccines access and financing 23 de outubro de 2014
- Human infection with avian influenza A(H7N9) virus – China 29 de outubro de 2014
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) – Turkey 24 de outubro de 2014
- Chikungunya – France 23 de outubro de 2014
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) – Saudi Arabia 16 de outubro de 2014
- Marburg virus disease - Uganda 10 de outubro de 2014
- MMWR: Tobacco Use Screening and Cessation Assistance During Physician Office Visits Among Persons Aged 11–21 Years—National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, United States, 2004–2010 12 de setembro de 2014
- MMWR: Prevalence of Smokefree Home Rules — United States, 1992–1993 and 2010–2011 5 de setembro de 2014
- MMWR: Tobacco Use Among Youths—Argentina, 2007 and 2012 11 de julho de 2014
- MMWR: Tobacco Product Use Among Adults---United States, 2012--2013 27 de junho de 2014
- MMWR: Cigarette Prices and Smoking Prevalence After a Tobacco Tax Increase — Turkey, 2008 and 2012 5 de junho de 2014
- 327,002 acessos